OHS Standard First Aid – Level B CPR Certification
This first aid certification course meets Sask Occupational Health and Safety requirements. Course includes AED and Level B CPR training (Adult, child, and infant resuscitation).
Interactive course design with simulations, videos, and illustrations, with built-in knowledge checks and quizzes to test what you’ve learned.
Cost covers online course and in-person training evaluation.
- Roles & Responsibilities of First Aiders and Emergency Scene Management
- Adult Resuscitation
- Child and Infant Resuscitation
- Medical Conditions
- Emergency Scene Management – Trauma Casualty
- Severe Bleeding and Amputations
- Wound Care
- Eye Injuries
- Secondary Survey
- Chest and Abdominal Injuries
- Bone and Joint Injuries
- Rescue Carries
- Environmental Injuries
- Mental Health Awareness