OHS Standard First Aid with BLS (HCP)
This certification course is intended for Health Care Providers. Course covers first aid and Basic Life Support (BLS) level of CPR and AED.
Interactive course design with simulations, videos, and illustrations, with built-in knowledge checks and quizzes to test what you’ve learned.
Cost covers online course and in-person training evaluation.
- Roles & Responsibilities of First Aiders and Emergency Scene Management
- Adult Resuscitation
- Two-Rescuer CPR – Adult Resuscitation
- Child and Infant Resuscitation
- Medical Conditions
- Emergency Scene Management – Trauma Casualty
- Severe Bleeding and Amputations
- Wound Care
- Eye Injuries
- Secondary Survey
- Chest and Abdominal Injuries
- Bone and Joint Injuries
- Rescue Carries
- Environmental Injuries
- Resuscitation for Health Care Providers
- Mental Health Awareness